Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Eastwood Company selling car dollies (gojack style) on sale this week

ESC

We saw out local store offering a deal this week on a set of Eastwood Company car dollies and the cart for under $400 for the entire set. We picked them up just to have around as needed.

1aa50e3bb66a1f932a225bde1057f6c0.jpg

c2709895b613d26a4f8e17f353ace76d.jpg

c9416c6a34396fb7a638393b986a61ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

6af69359e7f9cbe5c3a5bc0925b06eca.jpg

Had them less than a week and already a use for them. We towed in a highlander with a blown rear. It was able to drive into the shop for our mechanic to check out but when trying to back out of the shop the rear was so bad it bound up. A set of the jacks under the rear wheels and the car was easy to push out of the bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Please read the reviews on Eastwood's site before buying these.  Yes they're cheaper than a set of Go-Jaks but their usability and quality seems limited.

Go-Jaks aren't perfect either but they've performed well considering as a PPI driver I use them in all the situations you aren't supposed to.  Rough surfaces, inclines, cars jammed up against curbs, etc.  Yes there are occasional failures (usually the casters bend or break) but we still have Go-Jaks that are so old there's hardly any paint left on them and with minor repairs along the way, they are still functioning.  It's also very easy to source repair parts for them.  I don't see any repair parts for the Eastwood units on Eastwood's own site...and they have a 1 year warranty vs. Go-Jak's 7 year warranty.

Richard

Archived