Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Picture needed, 220/330 hand crank

Turbo4whl

So, since I got this 330 Holmes without a hand crank, I'll make one. I would like the handle to look like the original Holmes crank handle, but I cannot find a good picture on line. If someone has a picture to share, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Wayne

• 3 weeks later...

I found my crank handle. I was searching for a Holmes 330 crank handle. I shorted the search to Holmes crank handle and found these, listed for a W45.

s-l1600.md.jpg

Perfect! I'll cut the square drive off, weld in a length of pipe and I will have my needed 330 handle.

Wayne

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 4:33 AM, Knighthawk Towing said:

I may actually have one lying around if you still need it

I did make the handle I needed using the W45 handle pictured. If you don't want the 330 handle and want to sell it, let me know.

Wayne

Very interesting, adjustable crank length. I don't remember the handle I had being adjustable, but I had a 220 Holmes over 40 years ago. It was at least 10 years old when I got it. Thank you for the picture. I hope someone is planning to bring that 220 back to life.

Wayne

Archived