Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Hello From the UK (Essex on the east coast)

Zoggie

Dear All 

My real name is Paul my nick name is Zoggie ( that nick name is another story)

I am a tow operator in the UK! I grew up in the industry in my parents business like many of you I am sure. Our company's name is Service On Site Limited created in 1973 at the same time I was and was HOOKED at the age of 3.and spent most of my life with my dad and his tow trucks and in the workshop.  In 2004 I bought the company from my parents and created into a Limited company. website: www.recovery-central.com 

In June 2016 I experienced what I can only explain as an eye opener as one of my VRO's  got struck working roadside. (not killed) The way I would describe  it is when you live near a railway line you can't hear the trains! This woke me up to the train noise. So started asking what are we doing about this in our industry? and I started to building the Slow Down or Move Over Safely Campaign in the UK with some amazing people. 

Please take a look at www.slowdownmoveover.uk we have come a long way in 2 years and it's only in it's infancy.

We are on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. 

We have also built an shopping cart and a apparel  to raise funds to help build more awareness and support getting the message out there to SLOW DOWN or MOVE OVER Safely

Thank you for your time

Welcome Paul  to Towforce......this forum is full of very knowledgeable folks and innovative ideas.....

Your work and commitment on the Move Over Campaign  in the UK is absolutely outstanding and people in powerful places are starting to pay attention....

Welcome aboard   and enjoy the ride....

John.

Archived