Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

E-Mail from Beth Carman @ NSD/QUEST

We have always had a good relationship with NSD. Their volume was low but they paid a "fair" price for services performed. Yesterday we recieved the following .

Hello,

"NSD and Quest now requires your company is digital dispatch. Please sign up for digital dispatch. Any Inn Networks not on digital will be terminated."

You can sign up for;

Towbooks

Beacon

Traxeero

Best Regards

Beth Carman

Well Beth, I guess you can go ahead and terminate me now. When your "Contracted Towers" or whatever you call them turn their phones off at 6:00 PM or go to the lake with their families on the weekends, don't expect us to cover at our FORMER rates.

This is Andrew, Regional Operations Supervisor with NSD.  I am disappointed to hear about the experience that you had working with our organization.  Please reach out to me directly at afreire@nationsafedrivers.com with some additional information that will allow me to further investigate and rectify your situation.

On 3/9/2024 at 3:08 PM, DragNTow said:

We have always had a good relationship with NSD. Their volume was low but they paid a "fair" price for services performed. Yesterday we recieved the following .

Hello,

"NSD and Quest now requires your company is digital dispatch. Please sign up for digital dispatch. Any Inn Networks not on digital will be terminated."

You can sign up for;

Towbooks

Beacon

Traxeero

Best Regards

Beth Carman

Well Beth, I guess you can go ahead and terminate me now. When your "Contracted Towers" or whatever you call them turn their phones off at 6:00 PM or go to the lake with their families on the weekends, don't expect us to cover at our FORMER rates.

We stopped working with them all together a few years ago.  Its a shame.  They used to pay our retail rates and we had good luck.  But, over time, rates never went up and their calls all became a wild goose chase.   We made them credit card only at emergency rates with a two hour minimum like all the other clubs.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Thanks for the generic reply Andrew. We can resolve this in this forum. Your employee, Beth Carman, made it perfectly clear that only companies that accept digital dispatch would be called for " Inn Network" calls. Sounds to me like she is saying my way or the highway. You can respond on here for all to see.

First, I want to thank you for your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to clarify and resolve this matter. We apologize for this miscommunication and assure you that we are NOT considering the termination of any of our valued provider relationships on the basis of their choice to use a digital dispatch service. While we do recognize the efficiency and enhancement of the customer experience when using these innovative services, and encourage all of our providers to consider them as an option, I must emphasize once again, that Nation Safe Drivers would never attempt to terminate any of our valued relationships based on the election of these services, and we apologize for any distress this miscommunication and misinformation has caused. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any other questions on this or anything else, thanks again.

• Thanks 1