Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

AAA not responding

nitrostowing

Anyone else have trouble getting AAA to respond to emails to on board?  It's like they don't want extra help, but customers complain of long wait times.  I know many people, friends and families that don't call AAA because of the wait time.  We had to track down the local rep at the Tow Show in Ohio in order to even speak to someone.  

We too have ran for AAA a number of years ago, but we got tired of doing their calls, and we still don't regret our decision. We have customers that call us after they call AAA in our area, and say that AAA told them a 2hr ETA. They called us because they don't want to sit along the road that long.

• 4 weeks later...

We have not been a primary AAA Service Provider for years. However, we do secondary work for them when they cannot get the primary to respond. We have stopped taking calls from 11pm to 6am cause that is when they call the most. It just didn't pay well enough to make the runs. Besides the member often ends up calling us after waiting 2 or 3 hours, we charge them regular rates and I assume to submit the charges to AAA. Wonder if they get reimbursed. Oh, we have not heard from a AAA Rep in years. Good Luck, I have no advice on how to get them to respond. All Clubs seem to go through the same lack of communication. Used to see a few Reps on Tow411, I guess they are either gone or did not make the leap to TowForce.

• Like 1