Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowTimes.com - 2023 Hall of Fame Applications Now Being Accepted

TowTimes

Each year, the International Towing & Recovery Hall of Fame & Museum recognizes individuals who have made substantial contributions to the towing and recovery industry. The tradition started in 1986 when the towing and recovery industry realized it was time to display the roots of the profession. Industry professionals came together and selected individuals who made a difference. To honor those chosen few, the Friends of Towing (now ITRHFM) dedicated an entire section of the museum’s walls for portraits of the inductees. Each September a new class is inducted.

Applications for the Hall of Fame Class of 2023 are now being accepted. Applications are accepted from October 9, 2022, until January 31, 2023.

Click here to download the 2023 Hall of Fame nomination form.

For more information about the Hall of Fame, visit the International Towing Museum.

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com

I would like to see Bob Fouquette from Big Wheel / RBU in that class. This man has spent a substantial portion of his life in this business and litterly helps towing companies from all over the country on a daily basis...Every day... The knowledge that he and his family have shared and the battles that he has fought continue to bring our industry to a higher standard. There are thousands of towing companies that look at & perform their services differently because of his teachings.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There are several industry pioneers which have deserved recognition for a decade or more. Are they not being nominated or is something or someone standing in the way. I have not been a member in years, it got to were it was the good ole boys club. Then more women got nominated, but too often it was both husband and wife in the Hall of Fame. Has anything changed and will we see those who are not among the elite up there on the wall. I do want to go again before long. Sure would have liked to have been there when John Copeland was honored and this last year when Chuck Schmidt was inducted as well. Wish I could have made Baltimore this year, have not been in quite sometime and the weather just got too bad.

I may need to join the museum again just to work towards getting those who deserve the recognition on the wall.