Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

What's going on with QuestX

DragNTow

Unfortunately, we had the same issue, kept coming with a bunch of excuses and sending tons of emails. They kept disregarding the fact that money was owed....so had to take drastic measures and held a customers car till all pass due invoices was paid in Full in the amount of $5,000... then cancelled the account!! They're trash and wouldn't run for them if they paid on credit card.

On 5/16/2022 at 6:14 PM, NFL Towing LLC said:

Unfortunately, we had the same issue, kept coming with a bunch of excuses and sending tons of emails. They kept disregarding the fact that money was owed....so had to take drastic measures and held a customers car till all pass due invoices was paid in Full in the amount of $5,000... then cancelled the account!! They're trash and wouldn't run for them if they paid on credit card.

A big thumbs up to you for taking action and getting paid!

• 4 weeks later...

I have done lots of work for Quest over the years.  They have tried to get me to bill them. But I have always been reluctant.  I am not interested in contracting with another motor club that wants to play with me.  It will be credit card up front only until I retire.

• 2 months later...