Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

OUR GOAL: Now 32 New Members by March 1st, 2022

TowZone

The Towing Information Network will be celebrating 21 years on March 1st.

In 2011 there were 7000 Members, even with new members joining the purges over the next 5 years brought that down to 6000 members in 2017. Then in 2017 the old message board system broke and like a Phoenix Towforce was born. However, more than half of those members to this date have not made the move to TowForce. One Past Tow411 member on FB siad he had never heard about the move or seen TowForce.

A Goal of 47 members has been set to reach 6000 members by March 1st. Should those lurking join we can reach "Our Goal".

For current members we ask the question. "Do you have a Goal for 2022?" Make your goal one that is attainable, setting goal to high as I have with new sponsors can be discouraging. Smaller more attainable goals are more rewarding when they are reached. Let's see how many new members we can add before the end of the month.

Thanks to all who participate and support our towing information network.

In Social Media there truly is not anything out there like being a part of TowForce. On Linkedin a past member said he always preferred the simplicity of the message board. Did you read this entire post?

On 2/19/2022 at 4:48 PM, TowZone said:

For current members we ask the question. "Do you have a Goal for 2022?" Make your goal one that is attainable, setting goal to high as I have with new sponsors can be discouraging. Smaller more attainable goals are more rewarding when they are reached.

Our goal for this year is to increase our margins on the business as a whole, while maintaining or increasing our total annual sales.  Last year we added tools to help us track the business better, this year we will use those tools to accomplish our goal.

For Tow Force, I do not have a Facebook account, but I lurk on my wife's account on a "tow talk" group when I am not shopping of marketplace.  I see many unprofessional posts in that group, but I would assume there are many people like me who watch it from time to time who would much rather a more professional setting such as here.  Why not post a message on that group's page to see if it would generate any interest.  Just a thought 

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will ...

@Stubborn66 as many times as I have said I will not participate in the group you have mentioned. I do from time to time add replies or create topics from subjects on the message board. I do this in a professional manner in order to redirect topics towards more professional responses. Sometimes it occurs as a result and sometimes it's best to end the s-discussion as it becomes and non discussion. Generally at some point I will add a like to the topic on TowForce. This is done in a professional manner in respect of whichever group I am participating in.

The Postitive Growth of the message board, which constantly proves to be a much more professional social media venue. One that is much easier to follow and does not require constant views throughout the day. I have found many are joining for the fact they need to distance themselves from the time spent on Facebook. While we encourage members to check TowForce daily. our Network is designed in a manner that is not a requirement to follow topics. Simply Click on Unread Topics to catch up on the latest subjects as well as ongoing topics.

TowForce continues to grow even though we may fall just short of the Goal. If you are lurking this topic and have not joined. What are you waiting for... HELP Us Reach Our Goal...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Only 5 members from Goal, this is such a great resource in the industry and I see numerous guests every time I log in. Though I have to admit I look at the forums at times and do not log in on at that terminal. I stay logged in on my tablet and laptop. Good Luck Reaching the next Goal.......