Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Reflection: 2021 Towing Industry Events & Shows.

TowZone

Now that the final Tow Show of 2021 has past. Looking back over the past year, actually the past couple of years. What Tow Truck events have you personally attended?

This topic is the first in a series which will be used in research to find out what members liked about an Event/Show and what they may have liked to see changed.

For those that have not or never attended a Towing Event/Tow Show. What would entice you to make the time to travel to a show?

While your participation is requested, this is a series of topics. So, if you do not participate today then you can always add your response as the series continues over the next few weeks or months. Thank you for your responses and TowForce will be working hard to bring back the well attended Meet & Greets of the past.

This past year we did Florida & Baltimore...these are typically the 2 that we do. I would like to try Ohio & Tennessee one of these years. They both have good reviews by folks that go.

Baltimore was good this year. We made some good connections and are going to change/advance a few things in our operations. Honestly it was more "business" for us this year since I didn't have my typical "Entourage" of family and we didn't party as much. John didn't come over from England so I didn't have anyone to drink with...LoL  We didn't buy any trucks..., not for the lack of trying, but it does look like we are buying another wrecker in the aftermath of the show. It certainly wasn't a "Buyer's market"....if you bought anything you probably paid up for it. I do look forward to next year though. If everything falls right then we will bring some new iron to the show.

Florida was a good time but honestly it was about spending a couple weeks with my Grandson. The whole trip was nice but the show was just one aspect. It's a good break from the weather in the North East for us. I'm looking forward to next years show. I believe there will be big changes and there won't only be 1 "Ring Leader'....I guess we will see.