Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Replacement Box Sides for Heavies

• 1 month later...

There was a company called Poly Body and I thought they were from out east somewhere. There is another company called Poly built out of Ocala, Florida and they used to have a plant in Augusta, Wisconsin. We have a Pete 20 ton single axle that Custom Built Mfg. out Kane, Penn. built and installed new aluminum boxes on for us 5 years ago and we have been real happy with them. They are the manufacturers of Custom Built Towing Equipment. They do a really nice job and great people to talk to. They were much cheaper then the poly boxes that we had gotten quotes on. 

Polybody was a Sponsor up until about three years ago. At that time I was informed they were no longer focusing or even building body sides for the towing industry. Polybody pulled the Sponsorship and I have not seen an Ad in a publication since. You might contact Pat Cahill and see if anything has changed. 978-360-4546 or pcahill@unitedplastic.com

Another source is Scott at Tow Werx his email is towwerx@gmail.com . While the company does not build the poly bodies, Scott at one time had a lower cost then other sources. Check with him and I will send Scott a link to this topic.

• 2 weeks later...