Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Just something I seen on the internet

23 1/2 service I like that.    Like that old Joke:

Store has a sign up that says open 24 hours.  Guy comes at 3am and they are closed.

Guy comes it the next day and asks the owner "Hey man I came here at 3am last night and you guys were closed but your sign say you are open 24 hours, what gives??"

Owner:  Well not 24 in a row.

• Like 1

Steve W.

Los Angeles, CA

FSP Operator

My company's Full name is Ryans 23-3/4 hour towing and recovery. This was done here because way back in the day, the county had a law that if you stated you were a 24 hour business, you must have your main office open and staffed around the clock.  So to get around it since Mr Ryan ( the original owner) would just forward the business phone to his house, He changed it to this.

Since we are the oldest towing service in the county (1940) we kept it like that for the nostalgia.

Nowadays, whenever anyone asks me about it I simply say that any time I am 15 mins late to a scheduled call, that was my 15 mins when I was closed. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE