Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Why postage is so expensive.

Took yet another call for a LLV stuck in a driveway off a private road. The driver said he realized he was in trouble and attempted to do a k-turn and drive back out. From the looks of it though, if he woulda just went to the end like he planned he may have been able to swing around and drive out the way he went in. The choice to back into this driveway turned out disasterous for him.. lol A quick rig up and he was up n out in no time... 

BTW... This was my 43rd LLV winchout since winter hit... IMG_0824.jpg.9616d1f9bf79c7812fe14e90d73dd4a6.jpgIMG_0825.jpg.33c8885825af1975693eaf89ebfcb7ec.jpgIMG_0829.jpg.cfc037a5f859ff0acd3b49c251a61f5e.jpgIMG_0827.jpg.5ee688534515509af79a6c9bc754bad0.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

• Like 3

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

6 minutes ago, Stubborn66 said:

43, that is a good season, I am probably about half that with Amazon LOL

There have been days I have had 3 or 4 at a time this season spread all through the county.. 

This might be a new record.. I know I had a ton of them last year too... I gotta dig out last years log book and do a count..... LMAO..

Maybe I should have a plaque made up and give it to the postmaster as a token of appreciation... LOL

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE