Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Procession Sat. 02.15.20 & Light Up Sun. 02.16.20 (FL)

nattow

Because of the heartbreaking accident this past Sunday February 9th where a drunk driver hit and killed Shawna Smith, a beloved and highly respected towing dispatcher --a member of our brotherhood who keeps tow ops going from point A to point B and then some -- at Professional Towing in Tampa, Fl.

Out of respect to her family, the light-up for our tow brother Roger Perez-Borroto has been postponed from Saturday night February 15th to Sunday February 16th. We want to give her family, friends, coworkers and so many people who loved her the respect and the time to celebrate her life.

Attached you will see the details of Shawna's services;

Shawna's Viewing:
Friday 5-7 PM, February 14th @ Zipperers Funeral Home 1520 33rd St SE Ruskin, Fl
Saturday:
Tow Truck Procession (Lead by Professional Wrecker Service)
Trucks need to be at Zipperers at 10 am Saturday, February 15th for lineup of procession traveling to Fellowship Cemetery at 10232 SR674 Lithia, Fl. Procession begins at 11 AM.

So as not to take away from this sad event, the details for Rogers light up on Sunday night has been updated below.
Thank you all for your understanding and Rest in Peace Shawna Smith

As mentioned above, the light up in honor of Roger Perez-Borroto who was hit and killed buy a drinking driver on February 15, 2016 while in the line of duty loading a vehicle on the Howard Franklin Bridge I-275, will be held Sunday February 16th.

I will be there at 5:30 p.m., the location is on the Tampa side (I call it the east end and some people call it the north end but it is the Tampa side of the bridge).
Attached is a picture (it may be in the second comment) of the location as you come off the bridge there is a little road that you can turn on to and come back up alongside the highway to line up. We will line up with our lights on and horns going so that Roger our tow brother can still hear us and see us.

If anybody has any questions please feel free to call me 727-444 -3911 please don't text this number. My texting number is 727-410-2911 and as I might not recognize your phone number please identify yourself if you need to get a hold of me immediately please call me on the first phone number, 444.

SO TO CLARIFY THE "ROGER PEREZ-BORROTO" MEMORIAL WILL BE SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 16TH THIS YEAR.