Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Best Months For a Tow Show / Best State for a Tow Show

Best Months For a Tow Show

OK, we're into the Tow Show Season. Several shows have past already and several are upcoming.

I am curious what the best months are for you to get to a Tow Show. For me it's like June, July. September, October and November are best. March and April are a Challenge. December, January, February and May are OUT as is August which we are into now.

Next:  Best State for a Tow Show

I am struggling to rationalize a Best State. So I suppose I would have to narrow it down and then look at the attendance. Of course a show you are closer to could lack attendees and exhibitors and still be your Best Show and Best Show State.

I suppose it comes down to ease of travel along with cost. Baltimore has been a success due to those two factors. Can you name other states and include states that do not currently host a Tow Show?

This will be an ongoing topic, so take your time it wil be here when you're really to comment. Your input is much appreciated...

January

February

March

1 Vote - April

1 Vote - May

June

July

August

1 Vote - September

October

November

December

Each member that replies will be entered into our Tuesday T-Shirt Drawing. Thanks

• 1 month later...

April, May, and September are slow times for us, making them the best months.

The Florida tow show is the best as we use it as a chance to enjoy the sun and unwind after a long busy winter (we're in VT).

Vt does not host a tow show.

Edited by Alstow