Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Note about Screen Names

TowZone

In order to recognize members who held a specific screen name on the old message board. In all fairness "Screen Names" will be based on seniority. I know all members will understand this action and should the need arise a new screen name request will be sent to the member will less time in the Tow411 community of forums. In many cases the member with more seniority may choose to select a new screen name. However many we know are member specific, just as mine is to me.

This window will expired 90 days after the member has selected the screen name.

• 1 year later...

Many of the Screen Names from the old system have been reserved. If your screen name is unavailable when registering this is likely because it is being held for you. Those who were a member of the old Tow411 system should contact TowForce support for details.

Those joining for the first time have found it easier to register then anytime in the past. What are you waiting for?

• 2 years later...

I am bringing this topic back as i have had a couple of returning members which were on the old system inquiring about their old screen name. There are still a few of those screen names from the Tow411 transition to TowForce which have not been claimed. While only a small number of members were able to be transferred your screen name could be in there if it shows already a member when attempting to register.

If you're new to TowForce registration is easier then ever. Take the time now to become a registered member and stop lurking. It's like being a peeping something.