Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

"2006 TATOR BUILD"

Ed Barker

dscn2248-1.jpg

Here is a couple pictures of the new paint job, gets lettered tomorrow and detailed out there after, will show some finished pictures soon.

dscn2339.jpg

dscn2337.jpg

This is my little 4 year old nephew with his toy wrecker that also had to be painted, so he got to have ago at it on his unit and here he is at the end of the day "looking quite ready for his nap", To look at him he is 4 years old to talk to him he is 25 years old, he's my little shop helper!
Thanks,

dscn2342.jpg

dscn2335.jpg

banner4.jpg

Towman26 said:

Its looking good. I should have brought my truck up to you to repaint. The body shop that is doing it has had it now 10 weeks & it is still no where near done. Although some of the problem is that Miller didnt prep the body correct in the first placekwbanner.jpg

jrtowman said:

FINNALLY
Looking good a whole lot better than when i saw it at aatac

towbanner2.jpg
Kyle Hodges
AGE 14 Years Old I KNOW I'M YOUNG

FMS Mike said:

Looking good Ed!!!

Michaelfarmsig.jpg

Wade200 said:

Man, you made quick work out of that. It would have taken us this long to figure out where to buy the paint, much less prep and paint it. IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!emoticonthumb.gif
aa.jpg

drewmel said:
truck looks good. Although I am just begining to paint I can feel your pain. We redid one of our beds and that was a pain. Good job.westhillsig.jpg

Ed Barker said:
I always said ,you haven't really painted until you have painted a heavy wrecker,they are a lot of work,,,,this is the biggest one we ever painted,I can remember painting the old holmes mechanicals for dad when I was younger and they were tough,a lot of different angles.We got a new service truck that needs painted but its going to have to wait a few weeks,we are getting burnt out on the painting.Thanks,Ed
banner4.jpg

Graciesdad said:
WOW Ed, that truck is going to be awesome........
congrats Jay, Indiana

Mortons Towing said:
ED truck looks great cant wait to see it finished !! emoticonthumb.gif
411banner.jpg

Michael212 said:
WoW! Sure looks better with a unit on it & painted emoticonpoke.gif
Can't wait to see it lettered
sigmichael212.gif

Scooby said:
glad to see it coming along ed

JANDHBANNERFORTOW411.jpg

In 2013 Towmanjc asked:
Do you still have this truck Ed??

Ed Barker said:
Yes sir,we still have it and it looks just as good today as it did then,,lol,,it stays inside until needed.I must say that its been a great unit.

20135c935672c4bf2c99ce11b2720a774458abb.

RIGGIOTOWING tubegreen.gif said:
Beautiful job with the spray gun. When you do it yourself, you tend to take more pride in the truck.

• 2 months later...

Archived