Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Quest and other Clubs

ccg

Quest after 12 years of business has finally acted like most motor clubs. look for changes in your contracted areas , such as zip code restrictions. for 12 years have had same zip codes that I could cover in less than an hour same rates as last 4 years. Looks as though the Clubs (all of Them) have now made an Alliance to systematically regain control of the market again. In which they are trying to reduce milage and hook rates. Motor Clubs have evolved of the years and ventured into commercial coverage's for Fleets and Insurance companies.  Many of the jobs dispatched ar transportation not towing. the difference is towing has always been a local thing, for 10 to 50 miles. Now ever increasing mileage for long distances upto 1,000  miles. rate structures have changed also.

Several clubs have made adjustments in the same manner, adjusting coverage zones., in order to reduce the rates structure. reduce to your coverage area and offer to extend area for a reduction in rates. 

I suppose every will be effected differently, but look for un nofied changes.  

I understand what you are saying , but (the second biggest word in the dictionary) everybody has to have base. just trying to let everybody that wants to listen , we the towing companies have to do as the motor clubs are doing. even though Towing companies  are competitors we need to work together on a united front  in order to survive . set some sort of standards. the sharing of info is tricky for sure , but worth the risk I think.

Archived