Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Agero has created a new contract again, effective March 22, 2024.

Last night, I noticed that Agero has created a new contract for us to agree to, whether we agree or not.  However, I can't submit any more invoices until I click the tab that says "agree", even though it doesn't go into effect until Friday, March 22nd.  I tried to print out the contract.  For some reason, I can only print page 1.  There are 10 pages, total.  If anyone has a clue how I can print out all 10 pages, I'd love to hear it!

There is a paragraph that makes reference to taking pictures.  Do they want us to take pictures of every car we tow for them?  Or just secondary tows?  That is not clear to me.  And will a picture taken by me of existing damage make any difference to them if the customer blames me anyway, despite the picture? 

One morning, I laid down on the flatbed, so I could get a better angle photographing existing damage to ground effects on a car before I loaded it.  The car owner was so mad, that he ordered me off his property (although he was parked on the street).  He said that I had no right to take pictures of his car.  I'm sure that someone else ended up towing the car, and was blamed for his pre-existing damage.  Better him than me.

We have not done anything with Agero for many years. Got turned off by Swoop years ago and I don't know that we accept any of their calls. If we do then it's CC Only and I don't hear about it. Their lack of response speaks volumes and that is why they are consistently down in the rankings.

On a side note we take pictures off all vehicles we transport. Customer has the least bit of problem with are actions to protect ourselves. Well we explain our reason and tell them to call someone else cause we do not play such games. I would rather not be paid then payout on a claim on a preexisting issue.

Edited by Moose