Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

M.E.T. Towing, Harvey, IL/Perfect Timing Towing

Frustrated1

Please be aware of a tow truck with this name.  They are scammers!! They stole my nephew's car (Silver Honda Civic SI) when he had a car accident on 103rd and Stony Island in Chicago.  They gave a fake address of 8900 S. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL.  This address doesn't exist  ( we drove to this address).  They avoided our calls.  Only answered phone for the  car insurance company.  Gave the car insurance the same fake address then requested from the insurance $9000 dollars to release the car!! We have asked help from police and channel 2 news.  I guess these type of scams help so often we haven't been able to get any help. These scammers need to punished not get away with this. 

• TowForce unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...
On 9/4/2023 at 5:00 AM, Frustrated1 said:

Please be aware of a tow truck with this name.  They are scammers!! They stole my nephew's car (Silver Honda Civic SI) when he had a car accident on 103rd and Stony Island in Chicago.  They gave a fake address of 8900 S. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL.  This address doesn't exist  ( we drove to this address).  They avoided our calls.  Only answered phone for the  car insurance company.  Gave the car insurance the same fake address then requested from the insurance $9000 dollars to release the car!! We have asked help from police and channel 2 news.  I guess these type of scams help so often we haven't been able to get any help. These scammers need to punished not get away with this. 

They were just on the news for doing that to some young girl and stealing everything In her car , scum bags , I bet your nephew signed the paperwork right ? He basically gave them his car if he signed it that's their scam it saying in there , I can't believe these guys , I run tow companies and I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I looked them up and got here lol sorry this happened to you ..