Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

BBK Billing Services

Elle

Hello!

I introduced myself last week, but I wanted to give y'all a more detailed post about BBK Billing Services and what we offer. We are a team of motor club billing experts that are ready to jump in and handle all of your billing needs. We are based in Ohio but work with companies across the United States. In addition to billing, we offer overnight and weekend dispatching. We recognize how difficult it is to hire staff for these shifts, so we employ highly trained dispatchers that will work those hours.

I would be glad to discuss how our services could benefit your towing company. Please feel free to reach out by phone or email, and I will also be at the Las Vegas Tow Show! (330)283-8795 or elle@bbkbillingservices.com

I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

• Like 2

With all do respect, I can't imagine giving up a piece of the small pie received from motor club work for additional administration costs. It makes no difference to me and I don't do any contracted service anymore but the clubs are typically 50-70% below retail and with rising costs, I can't see how anyone stays with that business plan. But hey, I hope it works out for you.

• Like 1

Hello Ed!

I appreciate your comment about BBK Billing and the motor clubs. I can see where you are coming from, but we have been in business for 8 years and have helped numerous companies become more profitable. Unfortunately, the motor clubs can be tricky to navigate. Most of the companies that have used our services were not able to submit their billing in a timely manner and/or collect all the extras they were owed, meaning they were losing thousands of dollars every month. They also did not have time to rebill or question why things were not paid at their contracted rates. Some were relying on auto submit functions in their software, but were not aware that those functions do not submit everything that they need to receive payment. Additionally, some of the companies we’ve worked with have been overpaying commissions to drivers on calls for which the company won’t receive payment. We work to rectify this issue and have saved companies thousands of dollars. These are just a few of the ways we help businesses thrive. So, although they are paying for our services, the additional revenue that they receive from the motor clubs far exceeds the cost.

Thank you for reaching out and allowing me to explain further. I hope you have a nice day!

• Like 2

Thanks for the explanation. Please understand that I meant no negativity towards your company because quite frankly I have no idea of what/how you get paid. My concerns are more about what the clubs have been doing to this industry. We stopped all contract work about 5 or 6 years ago and concentrate on the highest margin work but I realize that not every company has the same demographics, scope or abilities that we have. There is definitely value in what you guys do. My son & I often discussed how it was a full time job to monitor the payments & shortages. Whether intentional or not...it adversely effects your bottom line profoundly. We just took a different solution to the problem.... 😉

Good luck with it though.

• Like 1