Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2022 Motor Club Ranking Update

TowZone

I realize that once again we a behind on getting this list out for review. Once again the count is very close and I need to get the remaining numbers into the program which has now been updated.

So, I will be taking this weekend off in order to get this completed. Like most everyone I have heard from we are understaffed with few applying for the available positions. If you are a Tow Truck Operator or Office Personnel and seeking a change contact me for a link to apply. Are You Looking to Make a Move?

Also, my position will be an additional opening as my employment of nearly 28 years is nearing an end. I will of course continue to manage The Towing Information Network and the associated websites including TowForce. More information will be posted later. Hoping to get back to the All Tow Shows by 2024, with that I will continue to ask for supporters this month. Watch for the introduction of a NEW Sponsor within the next 45 days. Thank you!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@Andrew Freire Social Media Posts which refer to the Motor Club from Sources such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. are factored in and that is when the system glitches on those numbers. I then have to re-enter them manually which I have not been able to complete.

At this time it is NSD & GEICO number one and two. I cannot tell you with accuracy the rest of the list or which clubs round out the Top Ten. I hope to have the time to finalize the list this weekend between moving our daughter out of the dorm. Then Kentucky Derby Festivities are under way and I have less time. Following that is Las Vegas. I know there have been excuses and I have apologized to those patiently waiting. Accuracy is my main goal. I will forego the final stage and release the entire list.

Thanks for being patient, I know know the top clubs want and list ASAP.  I will verify the accuracy and post it Prior to May 1st.