Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Got Gas?

I get a call at least once a month from this company. The drivers always try to get right beside the tank to fill them. They get stuck, fall in septic tanks, you name it their drivers keep money in my pocket because they don't pull the hose to fill the tanks. I don't know about pulling it off but I know winding up the hose is motorized. Just plain lazy, But I'm not complaining. Lolbc3cb7118cb464d06ac34de3bd8d38dc.jpg4967a9d8aa22b355d81984b0cec6502a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On a side note, when I get one that is sunk this bad on 1 wheel I typically suspect septic, natural spring or some reason it dropped so far in. I will hook to the low corner and throw a strap over the barrel...pulling on the corner that is stuck, and set up offset from center on the high side. It releases a lot of the resistance trying to overcome a 30" dropped tire in a hole, and they roll right out once the truck gets "level". I have even done it with LD's as long as you have enough "ass" to counter what's in the tank (weight). I like jobs like this. I have also pulled from the top tank hatch if it's a problem getting to the truck frame. They have like a dozen 1" bolts holding the hatch on and are strong as hell.

Oh and I'm not judging they way you did it...just another suggestion as to what I typically do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1