Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Baltimore Meet & Greet Pending!

We are working to return our Member Meet & Greets back to the shows. We have an opportunity to do this in Baltimore next month. I need to know with so much going on during the show is there enough interest in doing something in the evening after dinner?

This would be an invitation event to those responding in the roll call or possibly simply requesting an invite. The time an the location will not be public on this one as we are keeping it member and guest only.

What is the Level of Interest?

Between the Message Board, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter we have about 12 names. Since I need to confirm in a few days, it is unlikely we will have a full Meet and Greet. If all works there is an alternative plan I believe will work for a small group.

At some point next year look for these Meet & Greets to grow as more Sponsors sign on. And to add participation in all roll calls has been down for the past several years. There is not one contributing factor to point towards. The increased activity TowForce is experiencing will result in much higher participation. I want to thank each member that is contributing to this resurgence. May the TowForce be with you!

Randall, if we were to open it to all without confirmation we would likely have 30 or 40. We're have not returned to that level at that point yet. But I do have an idea for the few that have responded. Shooting for Thursday Evening. Hate to keep dragging along, will know more next week.

• Like 1