Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Agero-Swoop Class Action

I'm aware that this is starting to take shape and there is currently an ongoing investigation and potential growing Class Action regarding the recent business practices of Agero-Swoop, especially regarding the "Dispute Request" emails and all of the Credit Card Chargebacks. 

I'm posting this here if any other providers are having problems with Agero-Swoop and wants to submit your info and see how this progresses. 

Check out:->  www.Agero-SwoopClassAction.com  << 

Please note that this is primarily about the Credit Card (VCC) chargebacks (theft/fraud) and is NOT about Unpaid or Short-Paid PO's for contracted providers!

Edited by DodgeTowGuy134

~ I'm not an attorney, nor do I represent to be one. I provide my personal opinion and that on behalf of myself, my company and our operations.

So you're saying that this may not be the best time to ask for some sort of a rate increase to take the sharp edge off the almost daily fuel cost increases?  I just paid $6.05.9 per gallon for diesel fuel.  That's three increases in fuel price totaling over a dollar this week alone.  Something has to give. 

• 4 weeks later...