Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Whose Tow Truck in the Video?

Girls were wearing thier safety vests.  thats GOOOOOOD!!

Looked up the US DOT number  seems it's one of this guys old trucks.   Have not cleaned off the numbers yet.     Sad story but a tail of precaution. Have some systems in place in case your health or that of a family member goes south.  

Villalobos Towing seems to be the current owner based on the phone number.

https://villalobostowingllc.business.site/

It's Been a hard road my wife got cancer so while I was taken care of her my family and employees were helping themselves to my money and Business to the point I had to close it down it's sad I dont care how successful a business is it cant sustain the damage that was done the embezzlement equipment loss and no justice I have been wronged in so many ways it's not easy to borrow or get money nobody wants or likes to help you! I almost lost my wife twice I thank God for giving her that second chance but my company didnt get one but I'm keeping faith that God will help me get her back up and going again I really miss helping people and towing and transports that was my passion did it all my life it's all I know but anyway for the ones who didnt know well now u do Thank you and God Bless the ones who it stick it out with me!

Sorry to ruin the party vibe!!
  • Thanks 1

Steve W.

Los Angeles, CA

FSP Operator