Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Lil Hercules 2.0

Rate this topic

I can assure you that there is no other unit in the world that can come close to our lifting capacities or durability. Here is the brochure link: 

https://www.detroitwrecker.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Lil_Herc_Clickable_TOC_Compressed.pdf

Our units are proven and we can provide references from across the country if needed. Buying a quality product upfront will save $$$ later.

#LilHerc will work circles around any wrecker body or competitors unit that is similar to ours by far, in regards to duty cycle, lift capacity (10,000lb Tow Capacity, 5,000 Lift Capacity)

All wreckers have plastic wear pads and inferior pivot pins for the sole purpose of replacing them. Plastic wear pads have no structural purpose for lifting/towing a car/truck. In our opinion the focus is replacement parts not longevity. The main reason why we have the opposite mindset. We offer a Lifetime Warranty on Pins/Bushings & Craftsmanship unlike any other. 
Lil Hercules being $21k not installed $28,600 installed w/ frame are rear suspension included. Compared to a $40k wrecker bed that's a big difference in price, duty cycle and not having to deal with the downtime or replace the costs of pivot pins or plastic wear pads. 

Plus the fact your driving in a comfortable truck that rides like a sofa, not a brick-like a wrecker. Not to mention our LH 2.0 now has 5” bore Lift cylinder. 
That means it’s stronger than any wrecker out there, that’s mounted on a 450-550 chassis. Obviously excluding med duty wreckers that are mounted on F650 of similar chassis. 
But that’s my point! We are the first to over-build the application to this degree.  Unlike anyone, anything, or anywhere else. 

We have thicker tubes, bigger cylinders, a superior pin system, no wear pads. You can’t afford not to have one of our units! 

The Lil Hercules Wheel-Lift is the only unit in the world that can:

• It has a 5" bore Lift Cylinder & can lift a diesel from the front fully extended. Biggest Lift Cylinder for the application. When it's overbuilt, it will last forever! Thickest Tubes, period! 
  • Our units boast a 3/8 thick tube plus a 3/16 thick steel wear pad. That's over 1/2" thick in some areas of the tubes. Unbreakable and overbuilt!
  • The only unit that has a twin hex pin system that can tighten its main pivot points. Crossbar and L Arms have adjustable pivot points. 
  • They tighten! Grease & tighten this system, and you will never need to buy a replacement! Guaranteed! Need References, we got'em!
  • The only unit with bronze oil-lite bushings at every critical pivot point is pineye seals, otherwise known as oil seals. 
  • This keeps the weather elements out and the grease in. No other manufacturer takes the time to do this for its customers. 
  • The only unit that has a lifetime warranty on pins & bushings w/ proper maintenance. We have taken such precautions that the end result is our units are overbuilt.
  • The only unit that has steel wear pads, eliminating the useless plastic ones others have. There is no structural purpose for plastic wear pads to tow a car/truck. 
  • They are solely designed to cost you $$$ annually. NEW! Double Motor Electric Hydraulic Pump. 
  • Our unit is now the fastest on the market! The only unit with a Twin Motor (Runs twice as fast as the others) Electric PTO w/ a 10 min duty cycle as opposed to a 3 min that other use. 

IMG_2451 (1).JPG

IMG_7435.JPG

IMG_8397.jpeg

pic2.JPG

pic3.JPG

pic4.JPG

pic5.JPG

double motor2.JPEG

double motor1.JPEG

Edited by Detroit Wrecker
  • Like 2

DWSsig.jpg

• 10 months later...
How much, equipment installed, soup to nuts...  on say f35 superduty ?

On my duramax I was quoted 24 something right at 25k but that includes frame reinforced and everything. But the price my have gone up and my be different on a superduty. Just give them a call.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lil Hercules pricing is currently $21,00.00 not installed, plus shipping. For installation add another $7,600 and that includes:

• The most thorough Frame Reinforcement in the world 🌎 click here for video —> https://youtu.be/50mcpYQ2MGs,

• rear suspension. Click here for video —> https://youtu.be/u-JzOq1HqvE

• plus it comes with everything else that is needed to tow home like chains, ratchets & straps. Again everything needed to tow home.

• Tool box for the double motor electric pump (runs twice as fast as a single motor).

• Wireless Towlights and corded.

• Work lights w/ a switch installed into the dash to turn on/off.

• Spare springs for L Arms, spare hydraulic o-rings. Spare o-rings for every hydraulic hose connection, spare 300 amp fuses for the electric motors (we have 2 motors making our units twice as fast as others).

#LilHerc will work circles around any wrecker body or competitors unit that is similar to ours by far, in regards to duty cycle,

• 5,000 Lift Capacity

• 10,000lb Tow Capacity

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

pic3.JPG

IMG_8395.jpeg

IMG_2203.JPG

DWSsig.jpg

How easy is it for 1 person to load a motorcycle on it?

We have a lot of bikes in the area, and last summer an operator tipped a bike over, doing some damage to it, loading it onto a roll back. I currently have 0 wheel trucks only, but this looks like something good to put on my F550.

Thanks