Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

From TowTimes.com - Must Be a Full Moon

TowBot

Must Be a Full Moon

From Geri Roskopf's Blog:

HarvastMoon.jpg

“Must be a full moon” is a common phrase used whenever things start to go a little haywire.

There may not be any scientific proof of this, but in my experience it certainly seems that more strange traffic incidents happen during a full moon. I’ve heard of others experiencing crazy things during a full moon, such as busier emergency rooms and visits to veterinary offices. Even the word “lunatic” is derived from the Latin word Luna, meaning “moon.”

This Saturday, October 31, a full moon coincides with Halloween. This hasn’t happened since 1944. This moon is called the “Hunters Moon” or “Blue Moon” because there were two full moons in this month.

While I’m not sure if it’s because of the mindset that weird things happen during a full moon makes what happens seem more real, I think just because 2020 has been a lunatic kind of year, we all need to be ready for more tricks than treats.

203wFHkB4JY

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com

This could be a dangerous weekend in some areas if you experience higher levels of unrest during a Full Moon.

Yes, I have followed Full Moons for many years and the number of calls to the police do increase significantly.

What other factors can you add?

1) This is the last weekend Prior to a major US election and there is unrest in some arras.

2) Daylight Savings Time adds one hour overnight Saturday, early Sunday.for many.

3) Halloween and with all the Masks everyone is wearing you will not know who to trust.

Do you have any other reasons to use added precautions this weekend?