Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

From TowTimes.com - Getting Off the Merry-Go-Round

TTMG.jpg

Written by: Geri Roskopf

Running a towing and recovery business in normal times is a challenge for sure, but with all the events happening over the last few weeks and months, my life seems like I’m on a merry-go-round and I’m asking myself how can I make it stop.

My head is spinning with trying to keep everything straight with the who, what, when, where and why questions in regard to everyone’s safety, finances, insurance and the list goes on. All this leads to anxiety and worry on my part, and I finally decided to ask myself some questions not only about what I’m going to do, but what are we as a company and industry going to do.

What are we doing? What should we be doing? What should we be doing next? What should we not be doing?

We receive daily input from health and government officials, but perhaps focusing on these questions and getting input from others such as family, employees, customers, insurance agents, bankers, other towers, etc., will help us to focus and get off the merry-go-round ride of our time.

I’m hoping my next ride will be something more in line of a Ferris wheel.

Stay safe towers.  Thinking of you.

TJauIR56dTk

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com