Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

SBA LOANS Webinar Friday, 04.03.20 10AM MST

APTRA

APTRA along with the National Towing Foundation will be hosting a webinar on Friday, April 3, at 10AM MST

President of the National Towing Foundation and Associate Member of APTRA, Veronica Archer (Alerus Financial) will be presenting this webinar on SBA Loans.

The important part is there is a grant within loan that if you qualify for the loan, (which you don't have to accept) you would receive the grant that does not have to be paid back.

For more information and to participate, please private message me.

MEMBERS: the call in information will be sent to you this morning.

APTRA is working hard trying to keep you informed on options available to you.

91126535_2787159124694402_65366319317594

6 hours ago, APTRA said:

APTRA along with the National Towing Foundation will be hosting a webinar on Friday, April 3, at 10AM MST

President of the National Towing Foundation and Associate Member of APTRA, Veronica Archer (Alerus Financial) will be presenting this webinar on SBA Loans.

The important part is there is a grant within loan that if you qualify for the loan, (which you don't have to accept) you would receive the grant that does not have to be paid back.

For more information and to participate, please private message me.

MEMBERS: the call in information will be sent to you this morning.

APTRA is working hard trying to keep you informed on options available to you.

91126535_2787159124694402_65366319317594

I would like to have more information on this please. towman911@yahoo.com 

11 hours ago, Towman911 said:

I would like to have more information on this please. towman911@yahoo.com 

I’m sure you’ve been hearing about the CARES Act that President Trump signed into law on Friday to help business owners. I wanted to go over the steps for you to take advantage of the financial relief programs available:

1. Apply on the SBA website AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you haven’t already: https://www.sba.gov/disaster/
    • Even if you don’t think you’ll qualify for an SBA loan, apply on the website – this includes the up to $10k grant that doesn’t need to be repaid under any circumstances
  2. Be put on the interest list for the Paycheck Protection Program (this is the “forgiveness” program you’ve been hearing about) so you’ll be notified once the application is available: Join the interest list here
  3. Join APTRA for a CARES Act Webinar this Friday (4/3) at 10:00am AZ time for help with your questions:

CARES Act Webinar for APTRA Members

Friday, April 3rd

10:00am AZ time (MST)

Meeting number (access code): 802 863 390

Meeting password: Q3qk8GhqZR2 

JOIN MEETING  

Join by phone 

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

I’m sure you’ve been hearing about the CARES Act that President Trump signed into law on Friday to help business owners. I wanted to go over the steps for you to take advantage of the financial relief programs available:

1. Apply on the SBA website AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you haven’t already: https://www.sba.gov/disaster/

• Even if you don’t think you’ll qualify for an SBA loan, apply on the website – this includes the up to $10k grant that doesn’t need to be repaid under any circumstances

2. Be put on the interest list for the Paycheck Protection Program (this is the “forgiveness” program you’ve been hearing about) so you’ll be notified once the application is available: Join the interest list here

3. Join APTRA for a CARES Act Webinar this Friday (4/3) at 10:00am AZ time for help with your questions:

CARES Act Webinar for APTRA Members

Friday, April 3rd

10:00am AZ time (MST)

Meeting password: Q3qk8GhqZR2 

JOIN MEETING  

Join by phone 

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

If you haven't already, go to the SBA disaster site and file, this will put you in the queue. The guidelines for SBA have not been released yet. It changes daily so information you get today will change tomorrow. Veronica will go over all of this and hopefully we can get some relief for you all.