Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Kustom Signals Digital Eyewitnes Overhead Camera System. complete setups

I have for sale 2 Complete Kustom Signals Digital Eyewitness systems for sale.  Both systems are in working order. I removed them from two of my Wreckers before I sold them.

Systems come complete with the following

Overhead Monitoring System
Complete wiring Harness
Camera System CPU
2 Color Night Vision Cameras with Mounts
1 Night Vision "Prisoner CAM"

I have a couple of the DVR drives as well, but they are proprietary technology and it seems the only ones who can get the supplies for them are law enforcement agency's.  So instead of using them I Just used a Thumb drive.  these cameras are very clear and work well.  if you add a MIC to the system, you can record audio.  if you add a crash detect sensor, in the event of an accident the camera will automatically start recording both video and audio.  all of these parts are readily available on eBay for dirt cheap. I didn't use them so I never purchased them.

because these systems were originally installed in LAW ENFORCEMENT vehicles, they are one of the few systems out there that the recordings are admissible in court should you ever have the need.   this is do to the custom watermark that is automatically recorded into the video.  Kustom signals is the only company that can view the watermark and provide certified proof that the video has not been altered.  worth the investment in my opinion.

I will also send the Buyers a complete copy of the user/install manual that I got direct from Kustom Signals corp.  this provides the complete wiring diagrams and hookup instructions for these systems.

NEW these systems are over 5K.  they become more affordable as law enforcement agencies Update their equipment.

I Used them in my tow trucks to protect my drivers and my customers.  they served me very well.  I am no longer in the towing business, so I no longer have a use for them.

more photos upon request

Asking $ 350.00 per setup

please feel free to ask any questions you may have

thanks for looking

digitaleyewitnessioneclipse_10044352.png

kustom-signals-digital-eyewitness-main-unit-and-more-10-pieces-1_3820171831188372743.jpg

Kustom-Signals-Digital-Eyewitness-ION-Eclipse-Audio-Video.jpg

digitaleyewitnessioneclipse_10044352.png

Edited by Knighthawk Towing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...