Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Becoming a Primary with NSD...

TowZone

06-20-13: tnttowingbradenton wrote,

we are up to about 5 a day hope more come.

towtegrity said:

You give them the lowest rates possible and then they ask you too cut them in half. When we signed up for NSD they made promises of all of these calls we were going to get...Needless to say they said the only way we would get them is if we cut our rates in half. Good luck!

ESC said:

Lower your rates is the only way.... until someone cheaper comes along.
NSD used to send us alot of work... and had a great rep that we heard from often. Now, haven't heard a thing from them in a long time.

advancedtowingofwa said:

I just signed up with them so far 3 calls in a month I made my rates. I am sure I am not the cheapest. So far they seam to be easy to work with and pay fast.

NationalAutow said:

If you are working with rates that allow you to make a decent PROFIT, then stay there. If you lower them for volume, it will come back to haunt you.
If you do not believe me, see a gazillion previous posts by others on tow411.net. They can't all be wrong!

Towtegrity said:

I guess we have a new NSD rep for PA and within a day of posting my response he contacted us! He seemed geuinely interested in fixing the situation and was nothing but nice! Thumbs up for NSD!

NSDrep1 said:

As with all and any rate issues, we aim to ensure that our top providers receive calls, Our criteria is such that we demand a high level of acceptance as with most organizations in the same field, however it is not the only means of ensuring those who accept a majority (over 90%) of calls receive our business, Competitive rates are important, we dont expect everyone to be the cheapest, we expect the BEST at a comparitive price within an area that we know the average rate price for the various available services on offer.

You are a business, We are too and we are looking at ways to improve our relationships with providers like yourselves and everyone like you all over the country.

We stand by our payment process as THE best around, We stand by our Regional Field Managers being available for YOU to help resolve any issues, but understand this is a two way street, we understand that there are unscrupilous providers and organizations out there, we are not one of those, You give us a competitve rate and accept 90% of our calls and we will certainly want to ensure we grow and maintain that kind of relationship, however not all providers when committing to accepting dispatch calls from us can for whatever reason maintain that required acceptance rate.

Feel free to discuss any issues with myself direct at 1-800-338-2680 x 284
David Jones - Network Provider Manager - NSD 

ffhop said:

Called yesterday left a message, pa rep emailed me in morning saying he just missed me(heard that before..), I called 4 times today in which each time went to voice mail. Really... come on, do your job please...

nsdrep1 said:

We are preparing to go to the Tow Show in Baltimore tomorrow, so some of the reps have been off this week i
Please call me direct on 1 - 800 - 338 - 2680 x 284 I will deal with any issues you have.
David Jones - Network Operation Manager - Nation Safe Drivers

nsdrep1 added: Steve, As I understand it, Gary upon his return to the office called you back this morning, correct, just wanted to make sure you got a reply to your call and that we got everything sorted you had an issue with.

ESC said:

I have been back and forth a few times with the Pa Rep, Gary Fader.  He has been great to work with.  Gets back to me usually same day, last week it took him a day to reach me, but i know he was preparing for the tow show from what he told me, so i can understand.  But NSD has been the BEST at being able to reach my rep.  No other club comes close for us in being able to reach anyone.  The down side it, the very very low amount of work from NSD.  We have had 1 job from them in the past two months.

Our rates are set to retail with them, so when they call, we will go... no issues.  They tell us up front what the miles are calculated at, and the pay rate, so we know before we roll a truck.   We have great luck with them, just wish we could get alot more work from them.

nsdrep1 said:

Please call me on the number above lets look at everything to discuss this issue, thanks

ESC said:

I got a call again from Gary this afternoon.... changed our coverage map around a bit, and gave us some info on some new clients they are working with in the near future... so i am hopeful that their client base will grow in our area and we will get to do alot more work with them.  They are very easy to work with, and they actually care about getting the best service for their customer.

KOENIGS said:

I wish they would call or Email me back... Used to be Same Day or first thing the next. We moved to a location 80 miles away and Emailed / called every addy / number we had. 2 months and no contact back. Just unable to change our location and coverage map.

KOENIGS Added:

72 SECONDS and we got a call. Thanks NSD, yall continue to be the best.
KOENIGS  Towing and Recovery in Savannah TN, and surrounding area. 

Oldtow said:
I can't remember how long we have been with NSD, but we receive very few calls from them. Perhaps they just don't have that much business in our neck of the desert, but I must say, whenever their dispatcher calls they are always fairly accurate on the millage. We are not the cheapest dog in the fight for business, but we always go way out of our way to take care of their customers, as we appreciate their courteous dispatchers, and their business. I sure hope that we get more business from them in the future, thennnnnn maybe we could kiss Agero goodby 689.gif

Rick
Cowboy For All My Life
Wrecker Driver To Make A Livin
Cowboy Preacher by Calling !

ffhop said:
We have been working with PA rep, and managers, since last post. Sorry for frustrations if takin as such. Looking forward to continuing our relationship. Have a great holiday to everyone, from everyone at Godshall's Auto Service.

• 1 year later...