Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Deja Vu Crash

Last Saturday we picked up a 2 car crash from an intersection, with one of them being a Chevy Equinox. Fast forward to this Saturday and the state police call for a 3 car crash at the same intersection. I arrived to find another Equinox in the same exact spot as the one from last week. Talk about deja vu. The only difference was this one managed to knock down the big road sign that the other missed, and landed on top of it to boot. Along with that there was a soul balanced on top of a telephone pole up against another pole and a Sonata in a shallow soft ditch. 

As I beat my 2 beds by quite a few minutes, I started moving everything onto the roadway so all they had to do was load and go. I started with the soul, which was a quick pull sideways to get it off the pole. 

20190727_142508.thumb.jpg.bc7e4934420f023a6795b57b62e31db9.jpg20190727_142836.thumb.jpg.c66e68636bc920993d9715d5d7d2b293.jpg

I then brought the Sonata onto the roadway where I loaded it. The picture is a little deceiving, where the car landed was at the base of a hill that goes up to the tracks and it was pretty soft from the rain we've had this week. 

20190727_143738.thumb.jpg.bd0d0ca4c3a7a5fb2e430bbd4abaf0d4.jpg20190727_144428.thumb.jpg.9876d6efbd4c8525b6c611f0af0a95e3.jpg

By then my beds were on scene and one started loading the soul while the other loaded the Equinox that was trying to have relations with a street sign. Once we were all loaded and I blew the debris off the road we opened it back up and were on our way. This is a fairly well known back road to go to the shore so the troopers were very happy when we cleared the scene.

Edited by dperone
  • Like 2