Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Thank you GEICO for recognizing exemplary service

Tow411

This topic was created on Tow411 in 2014:

I just wanted to give a shout out to the good folks at GEICO for taking the time to send me an email when one of our people do a little extra or go out of their way to help a customer.

Of course we share these emails with the entire staff, usually at safety meetings. We have also instituted a policy where the employee usually receives a bonus for receiving recognition from a customer. We hope that these bonuses help to encourage top notch customer service.

While I will certainly let the latest employee know of your pleasure with her service, I want GEICO to know that the company appreciates your time and effort to recognize the services we provide.

VERNON75 said:

GEICO pays well, never shorts me, and recognizes quality service. That's why they get the service they get, I also take calls from them I'd normally turn down from other clubs.

WEBOSLH said:

Vernon75, I agree 100% with your reply. Plus, I have in the past submitted invoices where I figured wrong and didn't charge enough. So GEICO sent the corrected amount for that run. I hope GEICO don't get the attitude other clubs and insurance companies have. I have also talked to many GEICO policy holders who have had nothing but praise for their service.

EKYtow55 tubeyellow.gif said:

Just don't have good luck with them, on the phone waiting to get a answer on towing invoice for $85.00 dating 4-21-15 not yet paid?
West Body Shop, Inc. - Axalta Coatings Systems

RWS said:

Always had good relationship with GEICO roadside and adjusters always pay and pay real good.

On the phone with Geico ERS for about 30 ms. Friday still haven't been paid, absolutely the WORST M/C that I have ever dealt with PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rws when they call me to provide service in your area I'll tell them just call you since they won't pay us!

RWS said:

EKYtow55 thanks got two calls today keep sending my way.

Rws calls are good but I would rather have the CASH, they are on my crap list and will stay there until they start to pay for services ordered!!!!!

RWS said:

EKYtow55 Road America is the worst of all always trying to low ball just keep hanging in there.

Rws RA is great with me good rates and pay every week any shortages just call and you get it the next week, that's the strange thing about all the MC's what works for one don't for the other!

And GEICO called today wanting a tow, too far out!

RWS said:

EKYtow55 you might be coming over tomorrow to pick up one for Road America another total to take to body shop.

4towing said:

We have never had an issue with Geico. For the most part they pay right away and never try to short change us. Dale Hamlin is great to work with.

Archived