Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Baffled

Louwo

For all the stuff I have seen Agero do this one was a new low.

Yesterday had a call roughly 20 mile tow. Me and the lady start talking somehow it came up that she only had a $75 limit with her insurance and she was charged $67 and change for the call by agero. Usually Agero would call ask if the member is covered and if we say no they will call back after charging the member to make them fully covered paying us only contract rates instead of us collecting from the member.

Well this time after asking the boss if they did call saying member is only covered for so and so and yaddah yaddah. Well they did not call us and strange enough as per our contract rates she was covered with her $75 limit.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I reading this right...$75 dollar limit Agero charged the member an additional $67 dollars for a total of $142 dollars however the 20 mile tow was covered with in the $75 dollars per your contracted rate?? so you went x miles en route hooked this thing then towed it 20 miles and returned home for less than $75 dollars??

Am I reading this right...$75 dollar limit Agero charged the member an additional $67 dollars for a total of $142 dollars however the 20 mile tow was covered with in the $75 dollars per your contracted rate?? so you went x miles en route hooked this thing then towed it 20 miles and returned home for less than $75 dollars??
Spot on. With our rates enroute and loaded was less then $75

Archived