Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Old TowMan In The Desert

Tumbleweed

Hi, Tumbleweed here

I'm just an old dude having my last stretch of professionions, loving every minute of it.

Based out of Winslow, Az, the 4 man company "Tri-R Towing", which I run light duty carrier for, is full tow & recovery - from busted scooters to sunken lake dredges with the T&T carnage idiocy and everything in between. The comp also runs 2 KW heavy's, a 45 & 50t, and landol, plus all the recovery equip needed, backhoe, skid steer, reachlift, Cat loader, light plants, yadda yadda.

I run for all LEO agencies, as well as being the go-to flatbed for any non-typical scene (if it's hangin' off a bridge, I'll be right there, lol). I also run flatbed for the southern district of the Navajo Nation, now THERE'S some crazy hoo-hah recoveries, boy the stories I could tell ya!

We do NOT run motorclubs on their terms, period, you want the pro's to rescue your client, you pay the pro price.

The owner is a 30's sumpin level headed dude that I really enjoy working for and with, the man is ALL about the equipment he owns, so my rig is always ready to rock, he also has what I call "the sight", to be able to see what your going to do before you even engage the PTO. He has another 2 heavy operators, 1 recent hire, the other joined with him at startup in '08 (I've been since '13).

The truck I run is a 2011 F-650xlt, Century 21' & WL, with all the toys I can possible find room to store (I need another cargo box boss!, lol). Boss knows I take damn good care of his truck, so he let's me run amok with my silly add-on stuff (lighting, radios, custom mudflaps with polished chrome weights, ar aRR AAAARRR!!!

Ok then, reckon that's enough for now.

Stay Safe,

Tumbleweed

There may not be a trail ahead of me ..... but there's damn sure one behind me!

Archived