Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

25%discount?

oldwinch

Not sure if this is the right place to put this??.I have been a bronze member for I believe ten years now went to renew my membership, and take advantage of the 25%discount but the discount never appeared. I would imagine that it would be an act of God to get that discount now that the deal is already done. But IF anything could be done that would be great thank you, and every one stay safe out there

Not sure if this is the right place to put this??.I have been a bronze member for I believe ten years now went to renew my membership, and take advantage of the 25%discount but the discount never appeared. I would imagine that it would be an act of God to get that discount now that the deal is already done. But IF anything could be done that would be great thank you, and every one stay safe out there
I'll work on it shortly. It's a new system we are using and code may not have applied. Thanks for the renewal, I'll work on updates soon. I do apologize to the half dozen members that tried the code and did not complete the supporter level. CYBERMONDAY25 should be valid until midnight. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Archived