Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

How many days does it take GEICO to pay?

Tow411

Topic from May of 2012:

From the date your invoice is submitted, on average how many days does it take to receive payment in full?

Rod VT tubeyellow.gif said:

I haven't had many lately, but as a non-contracted provider who mails in his invoices, I reliably receive payment about 22 days after mailing. I just sent one on 4-25-12, I'll try to report when it gets back.
wp479e6008_05_06.jpg

DodgeTowGuy134 tubered.gif said:
Per our contract, we are paid weekly via direct deposit.

concordtowing said:
Less than 30 days,and I'm not a contracted provider and like Rod VT I mail mine in. I'm happy with their turnaround time on payment and I have never had an issue with short pays or not paying what is on the PO# and invoice.

GREG said:
Same as last post for me 

Kelly Neal tubered.gif said:
From the day we download the ticket on there web site it is about two weeks and a check shows up.

Kelly Neal

EKYtow55 tubeyellow.gif said:
I have a outstanding invoice for Geico ERS date of service 4-2-12 for $122.00 as of 5-10-12 still not paid, and all I hear on this forum how great Geico is !!!!
West Body Shop, Inc. - Axalta Coatings Systems

Just got that invoice back, 16 days, not too shabby. I am totally willing to wait 16 days, rather than give up 3.5% to the credit card company.
wp479e6008_05_06.jpg

In Memory of National Autow tubegreen.gifwho said:
They automatically deposit base amount for contracted service in our account each week. They then deposit over miles etc the next week after we bill them on line. Pretty good automated process. Problems are minimal and you can talk to live humans in the US (Macon GA) to fix a problem.

just got one back in 12 days. must have hit someone's desk just before check cutting time... Thanks GEICO.
wp479e6008_05_06.jpg

Archived