Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Everyday Dump Trailer Roll Over

• Platinum Sponsor
4-30-07

Received a call from Murphy's towing to respond immediately to Rte. 495N Exit Ramp #2 in Wareham to assist them in uprighting a loaded TT-unit that just rolled over. We responded with our 60 ton rotator and our 30 ton NRC. To work along with Murphy's dump trailer & loader, we also brought in our bobcat to help them load the product into their trailer. Then the State Police Truck Team weighed the unit. It was then towed to Murphy's Towing.

G.jpg

G-1.jpg

G-2.jpg

G-3.jpg

G-4.jpg

G-5.jpg

G-6.jpg

G-7.jpg

G-8.jpg

G-9.jpg

G-10.jpg

G-11.jpg

G-12.jpg

G-13.jpg

G-14.jpg

G-15.jpg

G-16.jpg

G-17.jpg

G-18.jpg

G-19.jpg

G-20.jpg

G-21.jpg

G-22.jpg

G-23.jpg

G-24.jpg

G-25.jpg

G-26.jpg

G-27.jpg

G-28.jpg

G-29.jpg

G-30.jpg

G-31.jpg

G-32.jpg

G-33.jpg
bigwheelsig.jpg

LAMB Towing said:
Looks like plenty of muscle on scene. If I were Murphy's, I'd be tempted to try out the little single axle.
Empty end dump, what are we talking?
29,000 pounds max?
Our little 4024 Century handles these effortlessly.
Lambcolorsbanner8.jpg

BigWheelRecovery said:
Bill, Murphys did the right thing, he got paid to train his crew,learn how the job supposed to work an made more profit with out a headache,
an we were paid in full in 1 week ,he received 7 days storage on top. Now why not work together instead of doing the job with one medium duty.
This business is funny we never know when our next recovery is coming, but we sure know when our next payment is due.
thanks BOB
bigwheelsig.jpg

LAMB Towing said:
You're absolutely right about that one! The bills here come through the mail twice as fast as the paychecks. As far as working together,
I'm fortunate to be in an area where I get along well with all of the local towers. We can actually sit together in a coffee shop without
the roof falling in. I don't have any problems sending work their way if we're too busy to cover it, we do it occasionally. But if I've got
a 20 ton on the scene of an empty (or soon to be empty) rollover, it's comin' to Daddy.639.gif
Lambcolorsbanner8.jpg

BigWheelRecovery said:
We don't own any small wreckers , we use F550 4x4 with the autogrip for all cars an small trucks, heavy KW ramps for s/a dumps an mediums
an 2001 Freightliner 70/35 for heavy tows. I found that we can clear accidents or police tows a lot faster with ramps,you don't have the no keys,
or blown tires ,ect, problems. We can do it with the 70/35 also but you might have missed the point,call me anytime an off this forum I' ll break
it down, just sharing experience. thanks BOB
bigwheelsig.jpg

LAMB Towing:
No, Bob. I got your point. It's just hard to respond on here without some things sounding like criticism when they come out. I'm not on this forum
to criticize you, or anyone else. We all do things that might look questionable to some, but make perfect sense to others. I certainly don't have
your equipment or your payments, so my ways of doing business may be a little more flexible.
Lambcolorsbanner8.jpg

BigWheelRecovery said:
ya we didn;t get to use our loader its a sad day but our good friends have to make so money to plus that is our old loader so we didn't mind LOL LOL 655.gif
bigwheelsig.jpg

tobtow said:
great job and good clean up and you have to love those bob-cats we have one and we do a lot of things with it thanks for sharing
mainebanner.jpg

Archived