Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Pam Jackson, Bay City, TX, 04.28.03

Tow411

From the Tow411 Archives:

Lest We Forget Them!

Buster Jackson lost his wife on Monday. He came home after a wrecker call Monday morning to find his wife dead on the floor. She died quickly of unknown causes.

Buster took the 2/3 4/5 class with me in San Antonio Texas last week. He has a very young daughter who I got to see pictures of during the classes. My heart goes out to Buster and his family during this tragic situation.

I will be posting some information about a memorial fund. Buster has asked that no one send flowers.

Jimmyaatac

Randy from WreckMaster gave me the sad news yesterday, and I spoke with Jimmy at Aatac this morning, I knew he had been in the same class in Texas. This is the info I have PLEASE no flowers, there is a memorial fund for Buster's very young daughter, I believe 2 or 3 years old. Here is what I have :

Pam Jackson
Buster Jackson ---------WreckMaster I D # 030300
2100 Golden Ave
Bay City, Texas 77411

The couple owned and operated Jackson Service in Bay City Texas.

The funeral is Friday 2nd, 2003 at 2 pm. @
Taylor Brothers
2313 Ave I
Bay City, Texas 77414

979-248-4613

The Pam Jackson Memorial Fund is being set up and the contact and Address are as follows:

The Pam Jackson Memorial Fund
Prosporty Bank
1600 7th Ave
Bay City, Texas 77414
Attn : Linda Lowe
Account # 4031687

I spoke with Ranelle Arens @ Arens Service this AM, she says that Pam was a great person and a huge supporter of Wreckmaster, as well as the power behind Buster Jackson and Jackson Service. If you have any direct questions please call Ranelle Arens @ 979-244-1831, she knows Buster and the family well and says Buster is devastated and really needs some help, please guys !

Brian Crane