Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Ellicott City, MD. FLOODING

TowZone

Our Thoughts & Prayers are with everyone in the Flooded areas. We especially will be thinking about

West End Service, one of our Sponsors as John Klein Jr. and his crew will be dealing with the second

clean up in 2 years. I saw where John said this time is worse then the last, it is devastating.

I hope that we hear from Members in the effected area or near it. Wanting to know they are OK.

ECMD1.jpg

ECMD2.jpg

These were only a couple of images of the likely 100's of cars destroyed by the flooding.

As a person who has been through two floods though not as devastating. My heart goes

out to them, I know I have ptsd from it. Just seeing any amount of water pounding takes

me back to the Flash Floods. With no Flood Insurance, we cut our losses, well we're still

paying on it. But we moved from 300 feet about sea level to 650 feet. If this house floods

the whole town is gone. Elliot City may not be gone but this looks really bad and on

Memorial Day Weekend. A Holiday has to make it that much harder. I did think the

Governor shown waking in both images spoke in a very concerning tone. Videos are

all over the net, many of you have already seen them. I am sure it hits close to home

for those in Texas since it has not been that long since they faced flooding.

Archived