Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

DodgeMotorsports Joined "January 2008"

TowZone

Hey, my name is Matt. I'm from Windsor Ontario, I'm 16 and I work for Myers Towing. My dad is always on here, so I thought I'd sign up. From what I've heard and seen it's a really good place to talk, show off your stuff and ask questions. I hope I can learn some new stuff and get some experiance from that Pros 646.gif.

-Matt
banner5.jpg

CanadianTowman said:
welcome from another Ontarian,enjoy your time here

pttowguy tubegreen.gif said:
Hey there Shorty....wink. 653.gif Its about time you stopped "lurking" and signed up.

Matt has been my right hand and little helper for many years! Now, he is poised to pass me in height. When we put our Peterbilt/Vulcan V50 into service, it was lettered up and Matt's name found its place out front. Here are a few pics, about 7 years ago when we took a couple of our trucks to the Ontario tow show. Matt was made the official rotator operator of a brand new Challenger 70 ton demo unit.

50f1535da778f3db0ed5dfeb7f08e8426ed36c1.png

DodgeMotorsports said:
Haha. Thanks for the welcome guys. And, thanks for the introduction Dad.659.gif
banner5.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow!!.....where does the time go?? Matt's now 27 and still hangs a bit with old dad.

We are both members of the Race Recovery Team (formerly Miller Race Recovery) at MIS. 

Matt is an engineer at FCA Chrysler in the SRT division doing engine calibration for Hellcats and Demons. Its his dream job!

50f1535da778f3db0ed5dfeb7f08e8426ed36c1.

Michigan International Speedway - Race Recovery Team Member

Archived