Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Cylinder Truck Recovery

• Platinum Sponsor
12-19-06

Received a call from a local welding company that one of their trucks was almost tipping over into a river in the back of an loading dock with a heavy load of oxygen and acytalene cylinders. We responded with our 60 ton rotator and lifted the rear of the truck, and placed it back onto solid ground. Also, we used our HD ramp truck to winch the truck forward as the rotator picked and moved the truck forward.

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06001.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06002.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06003.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06004.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06005.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06006.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06007.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06008.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06009.jpg

TotalWeldingoffrd12-19-06010.jpg
bigwheelsig.jpg

Mr Waialae Chevron said:
OMG...you winched with a flatbed???

Beautiful work as always....makes you wonder how the heck the truck got there in the first place.

I always enjoy your posts. Keep up the good work and thanks for showing what you do so well.

Barney
Wailai2.jpg

John Fenshaw said:
great job who cares if other people say it was over kill!! big wheels you did it safe and first class. you saved there truck from rolling over awesome.

i had two tators on a loaded mini wheeler about to roll into a huge septic tank i lifted with my tator and winched with the other we had to drive 45 minutes each way so i charged a grand total and they flipped over the bill. they said we will remember your company. i said good remember i saved your truck from rolling over with no damage, they paid lol

Archived