Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

how to list

You testing me, but with several minutes of research I found your payment email and have set your status. The Data from the old system has to be transferred manually, nothing can be easy. Well this wasn't too hard and your Patron Status is valid through June 2018. Several Patron I members continue to use the auto payment program. This will eventually be phased out as we move towards a new system which is part of the new message board. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 6:27 PM, TowZone said:

You testing me, but with several minutes of research I found your payment email and have set your status. The Data from the old system has to be transferred manually, nothing can be easy. Well this wasn't too hard and your Patron Status is valid through June 2018. Several Patron I members continue to use the auto payment program. This will eventually be phased out as we move towards a new system which is part of the new message board. Thanks

Same problem how do I list truck for sale 

Easy, Go to Subscriptions an choose the level that best suits your need to list and desire to help support the community.

Patron 1 - 1 used equipment post in an Equipment Listings Forum per year.

Patron II - 3 used equipment posts in an Equipment Listings Forum per year.

Patron III - 7 used equipment posts in an Equipment Listings Forum per year.

There are higher levels for more equipment listings.

Within this new system as soon as the Patron Level is processed members can list equipment.

No waiting for an administrator to set the level it is now automatic for your convenience.

Find the levels here: http://www.towforce.net/store/category/1-subscriptions/

Archived