Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Not an Ideal Place to get Stuck!

Got a call from the police for a vehicle that was stuck in a field near the township building. When I got there, here were these young guys that were stuck in a drainage swell. They had been cruising around in some fields nearby and drove in through the back of the township building, and got stuck in the ditch there. The mud was deep and soft. They had brought another SUV, and tried to pull them out, but that didn't work either. Then one of the police offthat was on duty that night saw them back there, and Uh oh there goes all the fun. So I backed my rollback in as far as I dared without making big ruts in their yard. And then out came all my chain that I had along. After I got it hooked up it it was a fairly easy pull. They paid me cash and I was on my way.

IMG_20211011_210655_7.thumb.jpg.85e1d4be59e810ccb01c0b815b0a73cb.jpg

IMG_20211011_210628_4.thumb.jpg.3a49adc4692f97600cbf52ab0d66409b.jpg

• Like 5