Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Joe Kolodziej - February 22, 2021 "Updated"

nattow

JOE022221.thumb.jpg.3c6906026417ace849e611c5451a32d9.jpg

It is with a heavy heart that we say "We will see you later" to a legend in our industry, an icon, leader, mentor, a hell of a tow'r and a wonderful friend Mr. Joe Kolodziej. Founder, owner and a man who wore the many hats of Joe's Towing Largo, FL.

Joe passed away Monday February 22nd. My heartfelt condolences to his loving wife ,his son JR, daughter and all the many grandchildren that he so adored, the team players of Joe's Towing and countless friends and members of our Brotherhood.
We will be having a procession in his honor at a soon to be announced date.

I would appreciate if you all would call me (727-444-3911), text me (727-410-2911), PM me or email me (nattow1981@yahoo.com) with your contact information so I can keep you updated. Would you all please reach out to other tow'rs and help get this information out. I know many of you would like to help with this procession and I will definitely appreciate that assistance ----- this is our JOE and our towing brotherhood WILL MAKE JOE'S TOWING AND THE FAMILY PROUD.

Joe asked me several years ago to arrange his procession and quite frequently he would remind me of this request. Of course I told him yes it would be my honor "but Joe, you're not going to leave us" .... well here we are and I AM HONORED TO FULFILL HIS WISH. And the family's wish as well.

Joe will hear our horns and see our lights when we honor him. WE ARE ALL MORE THAN LUCKY TO HAVE HAD THIS MAN GRACE OUR LIVES, TO TEACH US AND TO CARE ABOUT US.

R I P JOE KOLODZIEJ..........THE MAN, THE LEGEND 😢

joseph-kolodziej-largo-fl-obituary.jpg.d16d8a1e6ceded48038d8b9af62fc5f5.jpg

Joseph George Kolodziej was born on September 17, 1939

in Long Branch, NJ and passed away on February 22, 2021

JOE--JOE'S TOWING THE MAN, THE LEGEND, THE POPPOP
FUNERAL SERVICE INFO
When: Saturday, March 6th, 2021
Time: 12:00pm- 3:00pm
Where: Pinellas Park Performing Art Center
4951 78th Avenue North
Pinellas Park, FL 33782
The service will be “live-steamed” on the link below:

I would like everyone to know, as per the family request, at this Service we will be STAGING the trucks just like we do at the Light-Ups, BUT WILL NOT BE DOING A PROCESSION---YET---due to many members of our Brotherhood coming in from all over and as the family's wishes, our MEMORIAL TRIBUTE PROCESSION TO "OUR JOE" WILL BE AT A LATER ANNOUNCED DATE.
I will be updating this post with info as where to enter and stage the trucks this Saturday, If you have any questions call me, Ginger @ 727-444-3911 or text 727-410-2911, PM, email (nattow1981@yahoo.com) or F/B me.
Thank you all so, so much...........