Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

From TowTimes.com - Grandpa’s Big Red Tow Truck

TowBot

My granddaughter has a book titled Red Truck by Kersten Hamilton. It’s a simply-told story of red trucka working tow truck, not a show tow truck — saving a school bus from a mud puddle. My granddaughter is 2 ½ and loves to have me read the story over and over again. She’s like most toddlers who are fascinated by all types of vehicles, but I think she likes this book because it’s like grandpa’s big red tow truck.

If you’re looking for any type of children’s book related to towing, toy tow trucks or children’s apparel to give as a gift for that special little one, I suggest checking out all of the unique items in the International Towing Museum’s gift store. There’s a lot of gift ideas for “big kids” too. Many specialty items are related to the towing and recovery industry, but there are other all-new items, too. Check it out on their website: internationaltowingmuseum.org.

red-1536x1152.jpg

Make someone happy with that one-of-a-kind special gift, and help support the museum.  The smiles and thanks you’ll receive will make it well worth it.

kpFH8N8GVMY

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com