Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: Thanks to the Rangers

rreschran

I write this message on behalf of my sister in-in law and her husband, who, for the past week, were driving from the Pacific Northwest to Tarpon Springs, Florida, traveling in a new Chevy pickup pulling a 24’ foot, two-axle travel trailer. One of the driver’s-side tires went flat and they pulled onto the highway’s shoulder. After about ten-minutes, one of Florida’s, “Road Rangers”, stopped and changed the tire for them.

Afterwards, Annette and Bob called to tell me of their, “scary”, experience and how much they were impressed with the Ranger’s safety and experience in helping them out. While Bob is a retired, over-the-road trucker, he could have changed the tire himself, yet the Ranger was more than willing to do the work. Bob wanted me to know just how much he appreciated the service provided to him by the assisting Ranger. While I don’t have the Ranger’s name, please accept my thanks on their behalf.

Just a note to all of the Rangers, FSP, DOT, NTTA Texas, Help, and all other  tow and service operators running the highways … “Thank you for your service and for putting yourself in harm’s way.” You are appreciated.         R.

• Like 1

Randall C. Resch