Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

PWOF MULTI -COUNTY MEETING - THURS - OCT. 29, 2020 at 7 PM

nattow

********** TOWING MEETING INVITATION **********
This is Ginger Darling owner/operator of Nationwide Towing in Palm Harbor, Fl. I am the newly elected Area Chairman for Pinellas County for PWOF (Professional Wrecker Operators of Florida), your state towing association.

I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL OF YOU TO OUR NEXT MEETING, THURSDAY- OCTOBER 29, 2020 at 7 PM, "doors open at 6 PM". This will be a multi-county meeting for Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando and Pinellas counties.
WHATS HAPPENING ;
PWOF MULTI -COUNTY MEETING
HILLSBOROUGH, PASCO, HERNANDO & PINELLAS COUNTIES
WHERE;
FLORIDA WRECKER SALES 5620 E M. L. K. BLVD. TAMPA, FL 33619
WHEN;
THURSDAY OCTOBER 29, 2020 7 PM, DOORS OPEN AT 6 PM
WHY;
BECAUSE WE CAN!! AND WE (PWOF) WANT TO !! REALLY--WE WANT TO HAVE YOU COME AND MEET YOUR FELLOW TOW'RS, LEARN FROM DEMOS BY FL WRECKER SALES, LEARN ABOUT YOUR INDUSTRY NEW LAWS AND MANY MORE THINGS. Also PWOF would like to once again get meetings going in your county so that we can come together, get to know each other, learn about new laws that affect us and so many other positive benefits for each of us. The saying "UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL" applies. SO PLEASE COME & HAVE A GREAT NIGHT LEARN, EAT, MAYBE WIN A DOOR PRIZE OR TWO OR EVEN BUY A NEEDED/WANTED ITEM WHILE YOU ARE AT FLORIDA WRECKER SALES.

This meeting will be outdoors with plenty of tow truck parking, good time to show off those beauties !! You DO NOT HAVE TO CLEAN UP JUST COME OFF THE ROAD, WE ALL WORK HARD AND BEING DIRTY IS OK !!! We also have plenty of room to social distance and be safe, bring a mask also. So bring yourself a lawn chair, we are planning for food trucks to be there for dining (OF COURSE IT IS "DUTCH TREAT" meaning you buy your meal). I would ask please if some of you could bring a couple bottles of various sodas, ice tea or ice, there will be coolers provided.

BTW AT THESE MEETINGS -----WE ARE CONSTITUENTS, NOT COMPETITORS. WE LEAVE THE NEGATIVITY AT THE DOOR. THANK YOU.

If you have any questions call me at 727-444-3911 (talk only) or text me at 727-410-2911 (identify yourself please).
Your Area Chairmen are:
HILLSBOROUGH
Steve Nodal, Benfield's Wrecker Service Tampa, Fl 813-879-3331
PASCO & HERNANDO
Lynda Wood, Cox's Care Care New Port Richey, Fl 727-847-6655
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU