Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

From TowTimes.com - You Can Still Help

Cancelled.png

From Geri Roskopf's Blog,

I just received another notice of tow industry events being cancelled: the Tennessee Tow Show and the International Towing Museum’s activities, including the induction of the Hall of Fame Class of 2020.

I was honored to be inducted into the Hall of Fame Class of 2018. It was a very humbling and exciting weekend, so I really feel for this year’s nominees. While I know they’re disappointed, I also know the decision to cancel the induction and other weekend events was not easy.

That weekend also features a fundraiser for the museum, and a very moving ceremony at the Wall of the Fallen honoring those killed in the line of service.

With the cancellation of the Tennessee Tow Show, I know there’s disappointment from the vendors, sponsors, attendees, hotels, restaurants and attractions. It seems the list goes on and on.

You can still help support those involved in the Tennessee Tow Show and the museum. Need new straps? Order them or other parts from a featured vendor. Want to learn something new to safely perform a recovery?  Check out WreckMaster’s website for some great online opportunities. Looking for a tow truck?  Look at the new and used inventory of the dealers. Want to honor a fallen tow operator? Donate to the Wall of the Fallen.  Are you a member of the International Towing Museum? Why not? Become a member and support the only museum that preserves our towing and recovery history. Need a gift for an upcoming birthday? The Museum’s store is packed with great ideas for men, women and children.

While I am disappointed, I guess — and we’re hearing this way too often today — it’s better to be safe than sorry.

LQMBaTVQp34

View the full article and more on TowTimes.com