Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Holmes 1801

TowZone

Leroy Hedrick said:

hedrick1801C.jpg

hedrick1801B.jpg

hedrick1801A.jpg

hedrick1801E.jpg

hedrick1801D.jpg

kyresqtow said:

Leroy If ya ever get that ugly tag lift off the truck I would like some pics of the stiff legs.... need to put some of them on mine.... I still have the factory straight legs.... kinda like the light bar redesign someone did.... that truck would look better with a Zack on it....not to mention get the rest of your boom reach back without it there..... Definitely one sweet 1801

Leroy Hedrick said:

as soon as i get'er in the yard i 'll get some posted , ed barker has some similar in size , i bought a set from to replace the one on my 750 seeins i destroyed the first set.

kyresqtow said:

I have the legs... just looking as to how those are mounted..... trying to see just how I want to mount them to make em look decent

Leroy Hedrick said:

15 degree angle , and whatever you do tie them into the truck frame ,my 750 was in the tailboard and i paid the price i have a 650 i put a set on angled them out rt< a little i'll try to get you some pics of them they are mounted to truck frame , wrecker sub frame, plus gussets at 90 deg. to them to truck&wrecker sub frame all in 1/2 in steel every gusset has link to the frame thanks for asking.

Flamintow said:

Hi, Leroy ronnie here thats an awesome truck you got there very capable unit . you wont know how to act with that hyd. boom an awesome w/l set up.

PGhrist said:

Nice lookin unit in deed!!!
Bigblankbanner7-1.jpg

Leroy Hedrick said:
well folks the wait is over , i finally now have in my posession the above mentioned truck, it took a long time coming but i didnt give up i wanted a real horse of truck so i waited it out it is here in my shop hurrahh!!!!!!!!

Scooby said:
eroy, got your inbox

looks good, I'm sure she will give you years of some honest work

and I'm sure you guys are going to give her some

good hearing from ya
e73256d5ee9a22da85e3379546f31ee83c08250.

• 10 months later...
On 2/15/2018 at 5:22 PM, TowZone said:

Leroy Hedrick said:

hedrick1801C.jpg

hedrick1801B.jpg

hedrick1801A.jpg

hedrick1801E.jpg

hedrick1801D.jpg

kyresqtow said:

Leroy If ya ever get that ugly tag lift off the truck I would like some pics of the stiff legs.... need to put some of them on mine.... I still have the factory straight legs.... kinda like the light bar redesign someone did.... that truck would look better with a Zack on it....not to mention get the rest of your boom reach back without it there..... Definitely one sweet 1801

Leroy Hedrick said:

as soon as i get'er in the yard i 'll get some posted , ed barker has some similar in size , i bought a set from to replace the one on my 750 seeins i destroyed the first set.

kyresqtow said:

I have the legs... just looking as to how those are mounted..... trying to see just how I want to mount them to make em look decent

Leroy Hedrick said:

15 degree angle , and whatever you do tie them into the truck frame ,my 750 was in the tailboard and i paid the price i have a 650 i put a set on angled them out rt< a little i'll try to get you some pics of them they are mounted to truck frame , wrecker sub frame, plus gussets at 90 deg. to them to truck&wrecker sub frame all in 1/2 in steel every gusset has link to the frame thanks for asking.

Flamintow said:

Hi, Leroy ronnie here thats an awesome truck you got there very capable unit . you wont know how to act with that hyd. boom an awesome w/l set up.

PGhrist said:

Nice lookin unit in deed!!!
Bigblankbanner7-1.jpg

Leroy Hedrick said:
well folks the wait is over , i finally now have in my posession the above mentioned truck, it took a long time coming but i didnt give up i wanted a real horse of truck so i waited it out it is here in my shop hurrahh!!!!!!!!

Scooby said:
eroy, got your inbox

looks good, I'm sure she will give you years of some honest work

and I'm sure you guys are going to give her some

good hearing from ya
e73256d5ee9a22da85e3379546f31ee83c08250.

Call Bought truck new and built it.  If you have any questions maybe I can help Thank 

Archived